GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALES
1) Effectiveness of the General Conditions. These conditions shall apply to the sale of the Insider Pass card (hereinafter “Insider Pass”) made by Venezia Football Club S.r.l., with registered office in 30172, Viale Ancona n. 43, Mestre (Venice), Italy, VAT and fiscal code IT04313630271 (hereinafter “VFC”), on the www.veneziafcpass.com website (hereinafter the “Website”) to any physical person acting as a consumer (hereinafter the “User”). By transmitting a purchase order, the User accepts these General Conditions of sale. VFC reserves the right to amend these General Conditions at any time: the User will be informed of any modification by a notice published on the Website. The present Conditions shall not affect the rights and the remedies provided in favour of the consumers by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 (hereinafter referred to as “Consumer Code”).
2) Insider Pass and welcome box. Insider Pass is a card released by VFC to enable the holders to access a series of discounts and exclusive advantages provided by VFC and the approved operators, which are listed on the Website, throughout the period of validity displayed on the card itself; the card shall become active and valid once accomplished the subscription process on the Website. Insider Pass shall not be valid upon expiration. Insider Pass shall be delivered to the User inside of a welcome box, composed by the items described on the Website.
3) Order procedure. Presentation of the Insider Pass on the virtual shop window on the Website shall be considered as an invitation to offer; to purchase the Insider Pass the User shall place an order following the procedure hre described. The purchase order shall be considered as a contract proposal to VFC, and is subject to acceptance or rejection by VFC. VFC will show that the order is confirmed by sending an e-mail confirming the order itself, containing a summary of all the general and specific conditions of the purchase. The purchase agreement with the User is deemed to be concluded on receipt of the order confirmation sent by VFC.
4) Prices and methods of payment. The prices of the Insider Pass are clearly displayed on the Website and include VAT. The price of the product does not include the delivery costs, which are displayed on the Website. Should VFC not be able to deliver the order, due to unavailability of the product, VFC will inform the User by e-mail with no delay and refund any amount already received for the product. VFC reserves the right to modify the information concerning the price and the availability displayed on the Website at any time without notice; the amendments to the price shall not be applied to the orders already placed by the User. The price and the delivery costs shall be made by credit card or Pay Pal following the procedure displayed on the Website.
5) Delivery. VFC shall deliver the Insider Pass inside of a welcome box to the address provided by the User during the order procedure. All the delivery times displayed on VFC website are mere approximations based on the availability, the order’s processing time and the delivery times declared by the carriers and are not binding for VFC.
6) Limitation of liability. VFC makes no representations or warranties and in no case shall be held liable for the content, the inaccuracy and incompleteness of the claims and information published on the Website by the approved operators. VFC as is not involved in the services offered by the approved operators, accepts no liability, with no exclusions and/or exceptions, for their quality and results.
7) Exclusion of the right of withdrawal. The User has no right of withdrawal from the Contract, in accordance with Article 52 et seq of the Consumer Code, given that it constitutes the provision of services relative to free time, pursuant to Article 59, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph n) of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014).
8) Applicable Law. These General Conditions of Sale and any order placed under these General Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Italian law.
9) Jurisdiction. For any dispute between the User and VFC concerning the interpretation, execution and termination of the Insider Pass purchase agreement the competent court will be the Court of the place of residence of the User or the place of domicile selected by the User for the purposes of the agreement by means of the order procedure.
10) Online Consumers’ Dispute Resolution. The consumers having their place of residence in the European Union must be aware that the European Commission has created an online platform providing for an instrument for the alternative dispute resolution. This instrument can be used by the European consumers for the out-of-court settlement of every dispute arising from or in connection with the online purchase of goods and services. Therefore, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the User may use that platform for the alternative resolution of every dispute arising from the online agreement with VFC. The platform is available at the following link (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
Pursuant to sections 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the User confirms to have carefully these General Conditions of Sale and to expressly accept the following clauses: 1. (Effectiveness of the General Conditions), 6 (Limitation of liability) and 9 (Jurisdiction).